Join a company that values YOU
At NFM Lending our culture encourages employees to achieve excellence through promoting out-of-the-box thinking and rewarding performance and dedication. We are focused on developing our employees’ professional and personal growth. Come and be a part of our future! Our CEO, David Silverman, welcomes you (click here to watch a video).
Join us on the path to your future
Passionate, enthusiastic, and excited describe our employee’s attitudes towards their future at NFM. At NFM Lending, we empower our employees to be exceptional in everything they do. It’s the exceptional that develop paths to extraordinary futures.
At NFM Lending we encourage all of our employees to continue to grow and develop. Our management promotes and supports employees’ development through:
- Performance reviews and goal-setting
- In-house Training programs
NFM Lending understands the importance of employees feeling appreciated and we make it a priority. Our recognition program starts with a straightforward” thank you” and extends to monthly and yearly awards.
At NFM Lending our values are seen from the way we treat our borrowers to the way we treat our employees. Our values have allowed for us to build our path to a successful future. We have an open-door policy because we want them to have a positive experience and know that we are here to help and support them. We also try to incorporate family whenever we can. Our family values have never left and continue to be the foundation of our company.
Benefits Offered in 2017 Include:
- Health Insurance: NFM Lending offers Health Savings Account (H.S.A.) and and Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plans.
- Dental Insurance: NFM Lending offers two dental plan options. Both plans offered are Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plans.
- Vision Coverage
- Prescription Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health, Dental, and Vision FSA, Dependent Care FSA, and Limited Purpose FSA
- Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Supplemental Insurance: includes Accident Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance and Life Insurance
- Legal Services & Identity Theft Solutions
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with discretionary company match
- 529 Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Working Advantage Discount Program
- Discounts on Verizon Wireless
- Paid Time Off
- And More!
For more detailed information regarding NFM Lending’s benefit package please email email@example.com
Check Out Our Profile on Glassdoor
Our Hiring Process
Your Path Starts Here:
We are honored that you are interested in joining NFM Lending!
Search Current Openings to find the right path for you. Once your desired path is chosen, create a profile to apply for the position.
The Next Steps:
- You will receive a confirmation email that will notify you that your application has been successfully received
- A recruiter or hiring manager will review your resume and profile
- We will contact you directly if your background matches our current needs
- Interview processes vary from location to location and may be done by telephone or face-to-face.
- All candidates will have a criminal background check and credit check performed prior to hire
- All candidates will be entered into the E-verify program
If you have any questions about the hiring process or a current opening, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send a message to our @NFMLending_HR or @NFMRecruiter twitter accounts, where one of our Human Resources team members will be happy to assist you.
Sales teams typically consist of a Branch Manager, Mortgage Loan Originator, Loan Assistant, and Processor; these roles are essential to growing our business through customer relations. They are the link between borrowers and our company, handling most of the communication through the mortgage loan process.
The administrative team at NFM Lending is what keeps our business running. This includes Accounting, Branch Administration, Compliance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Licensing, Marketing, and Payroll. These roles are vital in making sure that daily operations at NFM Lending run smoothly.
The operations team consists of Closing, Disclosure Desk, Insuring, Final Documentation, Funding, Loan Processing, Underwriting, Post-Closing, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Secondary, Servicing, and Systems Administrations. These departments ensure that all loans that go through NFM are handled with the utmost care, while making the loan process as fast and seamless as possible.
Click here to search our current openings.
Search Current Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
At NFM Lending, we are committed to equal employment opportunities and affirmative action.
To keep up with new job openings, please follow our Recruiter on twitter: @NFMRecruiter. Our recruiter, Brooke Anderson, can be reached at email@example.com and is available from 9am-5pm every weekday to answer any of your questions!
NFM Lending is a participant of E-Verify. E-Verify is a federal program that allows for employers to verify that employees hired are eligible for employment in the United Stated. When hired, NFM Lending will check your eligibility for employment through this program. To learn more about E-Verify and your rights, please review the following important documents:
NFM Lending is an equal opportunity employer. It is our strong belief that equal opportunity for all employees is central to the continuing success of our Company. Accordingly, it is the policy of NFM Lending to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NFM Lending complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.