Who We Are
NFM Lending is an award-winning, multi-state residential mortgage lender currently licensed in 29 states. NFM Lending focuses on assisting consumers in obtaining a residential loan that meets their needs while ensuring that they are receiving exemplary service throughout the process. NFM Lending is dedicated to streamlining the loan process in order to shorten the time from loan application to closing without sacrificing service, quality, or compliance. Our company operates on a platform of high standards, while always putting honesty, integrity, and ethics at the highest level of importance.
NFM is dedicated to remaining an innovative industry leader by providing our customers with exceptional service and open communication throughout the loan process, working together as a passionate and reliable team, and supporting the communities we serve.
In 1998, David Silverman and his wife, Sandy, founded NFM Lending. The company opened its doors with four Loan Originators and has since grown to a company with 400+ employees, over 35 branches throughout the US, is licensed in 29 states, and has closed over 34,000 loans. Our corporate office houses all of NFM Lending’s operations including: Accounting, Closing, Compliance, HR, IT, Legal, Marketing, Post-Closing, Pre-Closing, Processing, Quality Assurance, and Underwriting.
NFM Lending attributes its rapid growth to a sound commitment to our core values: Service, Commitment, Opportunity, Respect and Excellence. Throughout our history, we continue to maintain the consumer as our primary focus and are always thinking of ways to better service our consumer’s needs.
Community Involvement: NFM Lending recognizes that a successful company is not only responsible for exceeding their client’s satisfaction; it is also responsible for creating a positive impact on the communities it services. Click here to visit our NFM C.A.R.E.S. page to see a history of our community involvement, as well as our current projects.
Earth Conscious: As the environment is an integral part of our community, NFM Lending runs a company-wide green initiative: paperless loan process. This initiative promotes a loan process that reduces paper use for both the company and consumer. This initiative saves thousands of reams of paper a month, saving countless numbers of trees from deforestation. We believe that through simple changes like these, a large impact will be made on the environment.
• Top Work Places (2015 & 2016) – The Washington Post
• Top 50 Best Companies to Work For (2014, 2015 & 2016) – Mortgage Executive Magazine
• Top 100 Mortgage Companies in America (2013 and 2015) – Mortgage Executive Magazine
• Top Mortgage Employer (2015 & 2016) – National Mortgage Professional Magazine
• #1 Mid-sized Company/Top Work Places (2015) – The Baltimore Sun
• 100 Most Influential Mortgage Executives in America (2013, 2014 & 2015) – Mortgage Executive Magazine
• Top Work Places (2012, 2013 & 2014) – The Baltimore Sun
• Top Mortgage Lenders (2012 & 2013) – Scotsman Guide
• Top Private Companies in the Baltimore Area (2014) – Baltimore Business Journal
• One of Baltimore’s Largest Private Companies and One of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies (2013) – Baltimore Business Journal
NFM Lending is committed to the success of our employees and recognizing their dedication. We take pride in our team members’ individual talents and values. As we continue to expand, we are cultivating a work environment that is professional, inspirational and promotes growth. We reward success through group and individual recognition programs, offer a comprehensive benefits package to NFM Lending employees, and promote from within whenever possible. Please visit our Careers Page to see if NFM Lending is the right career path for you.