Welcome to NFM Lending, America’s Common Sense Lender. We serve the local community, as well as communities across the nation, by providing flexible mortgage solutions for prospective and current homeowners. Our broad range of loan products ensures that there’s something to offer everyone. I encourage you to browse my page and take note of the useful information and helpful tools. Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me. I look forward to working with you!
Préstamos Hipotecarios de NFM Lending
Nuestro compromiso es ayudar a nuestros clientes a encontrar un préstamo hipotecario que es perfecto para sus necesidades. Es por eso que le ofrecemos tasas de interés competitivas y amplia variedad de productos de préstamos, incluyendo préstamos convencionales, FHA, VA, USDA, para renovaciones, JUMBO, ¡y muchos más!
Comprando una nueva vivienda
- Antes de empezar a buscar una nueva vivienda, le recomendamos que obtenga una precalificación para saber para cuánto puede calificar, cuánto pueden ser sus pagos mensuales, y que tipos de viviendas debe de estar buscando.
- Nuestros agentes de presentamos están disponibles para contestar cualquier pregunta que tenga y para explicarle sus opciones para que pueda tomar la mejor decisión para usted y para su situación.
- Complete el siguiente formulario para ponerse en contacto con nosotros o para iniciar el proceso de solicitud.
Refinanciar su hipoteca
- ¿Desea reducir el pago mensual de su hipoteca?
- ¿Está buscando reducir la tasa de interés actual?
- ¿Necesita obtener un desembolso de dinero en efectivo?
- Una refinanciación podría ser adecuado para usted. Complete el siguiente formulario para ponerse en contacto con nosotros o para iniciar el proceso de solicitud.
Reviewed by Miguel H, Glen Burnie, MD
Reviewed by Ramona Z, Silver Spring, MD
" Susana was extremely professional and efficient. She always followed up promptly and for the most part - kept me posted on where we were in the process. "
Reviewed by Jocelyn P, Lanham, MD
"My experience with nfm leaning was amazing. I love how Susana was patient and walked me through everything. Couldn’t have picked a better person to help me accomplish my biggest dream. Thank you. "
Reviewed by Balbino R, Berwyn Heights, MD
"It was great"
Reviewed by Paula L, Indian Head, MD
"Susana was very patient with us being first time buyers. She explained everything to us at the beginning and then again step by step through the whole process. She has an air of confidence that made us feel so comfortable thru this stressful process. I would gladly recommend her to anyone buying a home."
Reviewed by Miguel G, Capitol Heights, MD
"Very thankful and appreciate the kindness and continue follow-up.Very happy."
Here are some useful links to get you started in the loan process.
Our mortgage calculators can be used to estimate how much your monthly mortgage payments will be, see if you will save by refinancing your mortgage, or to find out how much house you can afford.
Found a good home at a great price that just needs a little work? Own a home that could use some upgrades? The 203(k) loan may be the program for you.
Applying for a loan? You may be asked to provide some of the documents on this list during the loan application. Get these items in asap to help speed up your loan process.
Confused with the complicated mortgage lingo? Here is a list of commonly used terms that may help you understand better as you speak with realtors and loan officers.
Ready to Refinance
Are you considering refinancing your home? Before you begin the process, you should evaluate your options and personal finances. This guide will help.
Home Buyer's Checklist
When house hunting, it is easy to forget or confuse the different features of the many houses you will see. Here is a checklist to assist in finding the perfect home for you.
Here are some helpful hints and a detailed timeline to prepare your family for one of the most exciting times of your life - moving day.
Saving to Buy a Home
Saving for a home is a tremendous task that requires dedication and thought. Here are some helpful hints and tips on how to save for your down payment.