Welcome to NFM Lending, America’s Common Sense Lender. We serve the local community, as well as communities across the nation, by providing flexible mortgage solutions for prospective and current homeowners. Our broad range of loan products ensures that there’s something to offer everyone. I encourage you to browse my page and take note of the useful information and helpful tools. Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me. I look forward to working with you!
Looking to Buy a New Construction?
Not all homes are created equal, which is why a lot of consumers prefer to buy a newly constructed home. And in order to ensure your home purchase process goes by smoothly, you need to ensure you choose a mortgage lender that has experience working with builders and knows the ins and outs of the new construction purchase. That is what we call “The Builder Difference” with NFM.
- Joni serves as a preferred lender for HHHunt Homes.
- She has worked for builders and new construction for most of her 25 years in mortgage sales.
- She has been named A Five Star Lending Professional for the past 5 years.
- Our Lead Processor was the head processor for Ryan Homes and NVR Mortgage for 9 years and has an extensive new construction background.
- NFM Lending Richmond has 6 loan originators, 4 loan partners, and 4 processors in the branch. We are staffed and ready to handle more volume.
- We are able to close loans in as few as 12 business days.
- Our branch is not too big nor too small. All loan aspects except for underwriting are handled within the branch.
- NFM Lending has correspondent lending channels and is approved direct with Fannie and Freddie to allow for both price competitiveness and flexible guidelines.
- NFM Lending was voted one of the Top Mortgage Companies to work for in a 2017 survey. Happy employees and happy operations create happy clients.
- NFM Lending understands and accepts the responsibility of getting clients closed smoothly, on time, and most important, happy.
- Looking for a fantastic company to build your new home? Check out HHHunt Homes and find out more about their beautiful home designs and how we can work together to purchase the home of your dreams!
**NFM Lending is not affiliated with any building companies. You are entitled to shop around for the best lender/building company for you.
Reviewed by Bryan H, Henrico, VA
"Every step was very informative. I wasn't left out of the loop. I knew who I would be talking to and I never got lost in the transition. "
Reviewed by Stephen I, Henrico, VA
"Emails were very prompt on every stage of the buying process and paperwork was handled quickly."
Reviewed by Jennifer D, Charlottesville, VA
"Joni and her team are warm, welcoming, and on task. Joni took my application and shortly afterwards she introduced me to the team by conference call. For the entire journey, Joni and team were available to talk and help solve any of the many challenges associated with buying a home. I will wholeheartedly recommend NFM Lending in the future. "
Reviewed by Mary D, North Chesterfield, VA
"Very smooth, easy process. Joni took the time to get to know me and what I needed to purchase a home."
Reviewed by William B, Mechanicsville, VA
"On my phone too long to type."
Reviewed by Derek F, North Chesterfield, VA
"Joni was great at explaining the entire process and guided us through all the documentation we needed to provide and sign. Our entire family greatly appreciated her prompt responses and her guidance. It seemed all relatively effortless on my end."
Here are some useful links to get you started in the loan process.
Our mortgage calculators can be used to estimate how much your monthly mortgage payments will be, see if you will save by refinancing your mortgage, or to find out how much house you can afford.
Found a good home at a great price that just needs a little work? Own a home that could use some upgrades? The 203(k) loan may be the program for you.
Applying for a loan? You may be asked to provide some of the documents on this list during the loan application. Get these items in asap to help speed up your loan process.
Confused with the complicated mortgage lingo? Here is a list of commonly used terms that may help you understand better as you speak with realtors and loan officers.
Ready to Refinance
Are you considering refinancing your home? Before you begin the process, you should evaluate your options and personal finances. This guide will help.
Home Buyer's Checklist
When house hunting, it is easy to forget or confuse the different features of the many houses you will see. Here is a checklist to assist in finding the perfect home for you.
Here are some helpful hints and a detailed timeline to prepare your family for one of the most exciting times of your life - moving day.
Saving to Buy a Home
Saving for a home is a tremendous task that requires dedication and thought. Here are some helpful hints and tips on how to save for your down payment.
Sales Manager / Loan Originator