The administrative team at NFM Lending is what keeps our business running. This includes Accounting, Branch Administration, Compliance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Licensing, Marketing, and Payroll. These roles are vital in making sure that daily operations at NFM Lending run smoothly.
The operations team consists of Closing, Disclosure Desk, Insuring, Final Documentation, Funding, Loan Processing, Underwriting, Post-Closing, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Secondary, Servicing, and Systems Administrations. These departments ensure that all loans that go through NFM are handled with the utmost care, while making the loan process as fast and seamless as possible.
Our Hiring Process
Your Path Starts Here
We are honored that you are interested in joining NFM Lending!
Search Current Openings to find the right path for you. Once your desired path is chosen, create a profile to apply for the position.
The Next Steps
- You will receive a confirmation email that will notify you that your application has been successfully received
- A recruiter or hiring manager will review your resume and profile
- We will contact you directly if your background matches our current needs
- Interview processes vary from location to location and may be done by telephone or face-to-face.
- All candidates will have a criminal background check and credit check performed prior to hire
- All candidates will be entered into the E-verify program
If you have any questions about the hiring process or a current opening, please email email@example.com. You can also send a message to our @NFMLending_HR or @NFMRecruiter twitter accounts, where one of our Human Resources team members will be happy to assist you.